My BABY AND LOVING IT!

This week we looked after our grandson for 24 hours so his mum and dad could get away alone for the weekend. We had so much fun; first a baby-chino which he really enjoyed (as you can see) and then off to pools for a swim. He's getting a bit large now for Bella to hold in the water and I had to remember what we did when we had babies - that's right, floaties and a back board, so that will be the next purchase. Then we went shopping and then home for some down time before bed. What a big day!









Comments

  1. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.

    Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it
    My website: http://www.sparsau24.de/smartgirl-gutschein/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognize what you are speaking about!
    Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my site =).
    We could have a link trade agreement between us
    Feel free to surf my blog :: great post to read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment