I want to say thank you after looking at my Statistics:

BRAGGING RIGHTS: I've been feeling pretty chuffed lately because I have had some positive feedback in regards to my networks. This blog has had almost 15,000 views and my website has already received about 3,000. 

In addition to that, when googling my name I came across another website called Circle Count who rate you and your content to see how well you're doing. I was quite thrilled considering there was only a skeleton crew for most of last year ie: I wasn't applying much time to my networks due to being busy with my personal life and in desparate need of a break from it all. There are approximately 460,000 network users in Australia and I rank at about 902. There are approximately 300,000,000 in the world and I rank at about 121,150. This figure is always changing according to the latest stats. This is what I found out:

Although this line has breaks my follower count is gradually increasing.

This map shows where the followers are placed in the world

This graph shows engagement and to honest with you I don't really know what that means but it looks pretty :)


This is my favourite graph because it shows everything in one place.
You can see how comments and shares dropped off but are gradually picking up now that I have more time on my networks.


Comments