More Snapshots of my life:

It looks like my grandson has his father's talent for the guitar, he laid it down and started strumming it like he's been doing it for years :)

It was lovely to receive a cheque in the mail for the books I've written from the Ministry For The Arts. They were borrowed from libraries 99 times :)

My daughter Madeline bought her first piece of furniture
 for her flat and is very thrilled :)
My daughter Isabella got very dressed up to go and see the ballet
 with her father in the city. 



It was lovely to catch up with John Wood at the poet's afternoon :)
The cast of  Let Us Hurry To Love People, a poetic journey - John Wood and Exit Theatre.

Bella and I went and stayed in the City for three days so she could
attend the Royal Ballet Academy winter school.
 First day in Southbank with Sushi.

The view of the City from Southgate is just stunning.
 We just had to walk over that bridge and we were in the city

The City at night is just as breathtaking. The yellow building is Flinder's Street Station which is the biggest railway station in Australia.


Street entertainers are always very popular in Melbourne.

What an absolute delight: Thomas came into the City as he lives close by and I got to go out with my oldest child and youngest child for tea in the City. They decided on hamburgers for dinner so we ended up at Huxtabals after
 getting lost many times :)



We all instantly got our cameras out to take a photo of this box on the street that had free socks
"because awesomeness."

On the last day I treated myself to a visit to the NGV which is the National Gallery of Victoria and was a hop, skip and jump from where we were staying :)

... and guess what the exhibition was, the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood which just happens to be some of my favourite art :)



There was also a needlework exhibition


You can imagine how happy I was to be in a bookstore at an Art Gallery. This took up 90 minutes of my time
 and I wished for another $1000.00 for books for my collection at home :)

Comments