Sometimes homeschool parents morph themselves into career people with their own businesses to make their other dreams come true :)

Today is one of those days where the sky looks like a beach with the tide out and the tyre marks of a big dune buggy. Do you know what I mean? The kids might be all grown with lives of their own now but that doesn't mean the ideas and words dry up. They all reached the age of wanting their own private lives so the blog photos had to stop but that doesn't mean there aren't days, probably 2-3 per week where I am intricately and wonderfully involved in their lives and the lives of my grandchildren. This life of children isn't for the faint hearted and sometimes it takes a new turn toward something else even more meaningful and the blessings keep getting piled on. It's just beautiful. 

There have been many transitions and study at university for four years but I have finally managed to morph myself into something 'more', with much support from family and parents. I know people from all over the world are still reading this blog, I can see it in the stats. Thank you to all of you who have supported the blog with wonderful comments and donations over the years. It has been very much appreciated.  It's been ten years since I started it and so I thought I would celebrate the beginning of a new decade for all of us by placing an advertisement for my business. If you are interested in what we offer please contact us at:


Email: lmm.110766@gmail.com

Mail: PO Box 254, Olinda, Victoria, Australia, 3788.

No time to write and prefer to 'chat'? Catch me on Tawk on the website.





















AND 






















... it's finally official, CopeLandsPlace is a healing spiritual retreat centre and refuge for women and their children. It is our not-for-profit. If you want to contribute please click through to the website.

Comments

  1. This is a great article. The informations are well precise and accurate. It is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Good to read wonderful contents like this.
    A lot is attached to fulfilling one's Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams is great thing and there is really alot to it, the article is pretty informative and interesting and I have learnt one or two things

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Raising kids isn’t in anyway an easy task. It takes a lot of patience. They equally grow up to have different preferences and perspectives to life. Thumbs up to the mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a welcome and good development for people who are business oriented. Necessity is the mother of invention. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a Knowledgeable Article.
    Dreams are Beautiful and achieving it comes with a lot of struggle and sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this article, one of the best I've read in recent times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful article so amazing I actually found answers to some questions Iv always asked myself from this article. So glad I came across this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so glad I came across this wonderful article. It was so educative and also I learn a lot on home schooling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It take a responsibility to put up this kind of a write up. Thanks for the opportunity to share from your wealth of experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like excellent material for writers and for spiritual cleansing. Really liked the imagery as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this amazing post, homeschooling parents will sometimes want to venture into career because they have time to do so and everyone has a dream they want to make come true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are amazing! Not a lot of people can reinvent themeselves like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello again to all of you and thank you for your wonderful comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts