MY BRAND NEW HOMESCHOOL BLOG

So, this is cool because I actually get to talk about my girls and their homeschooling which is a big part of our lives. We didn't do a lesson yesterday because it was Anzac day and today was a running around day and my 10 year old, Bella has that cold again but tomorrow we will get back into it. Sometimes we study on public/school holidays and weekends if  I feel we're falling behind.

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT US:

-  I have homeschooled for four and a half years now. I homeschooled Reuben, my 13 year old until last year when he decided to go to High school. I really didn't want him to go but now that it's happened I can see how he benefits from it. He's made lots of new friends and learnt things I probably wouldn't have been able to teach him at home.

-  A lot of people are fascinated with homeschooling but because of work/life committments are unable to take it on. I hope everyone gets something from this blog, even school people; it should give you an insight into what we do and the sort of people we have become friends with on our homeschool journey (probably the most important thing to successful homeschooling.

-  I am not computer literate (ask Sally, my web designer) so bear with me if you see things that are just plain wrong. My main ambition at the moment is to upload photos onto this bog - I'll work it out eventually. And then you can see some of Bella's beautiful school work and pictures. And I'll upload some pictures that I plan to put into the Workbook which I'll be selling to children (homeschooled or schooled) to go with the book that I had published recently called Oracle in the Mist.

Comments