RECENT ARTWORK BY MY CHILDREN

This is the most recent of drawings Bella has done for my books. This is her perception of the Blue Seal of Trinity Cove.

When I had my book launch I handed out books of my poetry; Bella wrote a poem for it called Genevieve , this was the picture that accompanied it.


My son Reuben has captured the gruesomeness of the Orcs which feature more from book 3 onwards.

A sunset over the ocean - Bella is quite good with pastels.


Bella was studying Australian history and was asked to draw about the first settlement and what they needed to survive  eg: bags of wheat, flour and grain, vegetables and animals for produce.

The Rose Meadow by Bella.

A miniature landscape by Bella aged 8

At the top of the rainbow.

Who doesn't like to get a home made birthday card. I've had lots of these over the years.

A very creative Bella wrote her own book to give to me as a birthday present; her pen name is Scarlet Winter Rose. Her best friend had just added a baby sister to their family so this was the main topic of our conversation for some time.
These are the drawings that my 7 year old, Isabella, did to describe Oracle in the Mist - my first book

Comments