MY SWEET ANGEL

It was 8.30 in the morning and I heard a voice saying "wake up mum, I've got a surprise for you." There my angel was bringing me breakfast in bed that she had made herself and everything was just perfect (I like my toast crunchy and piping hot). "I know you aren't feeling well and I thought this would be a nice way for you to wake up." What a sweet girl! And then she said "oh, and I've been meaning to tell you - I really like you and I think you're a great person"
. . .she warms the cockels of my heart and having her makes me want to get out of bed even though I'm sick. 

Comments

  1. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment