ISABELLA'S SHORT STORY

I asked Bella to write a story using a word that started with every letter of the alphabet. Here it is (picture to follow):

After the annual banquet I became conscious of the debris expanding, from the near by storm. I felt like I was in the fridget zone; you would have to be a genius to hinder this storm. I started to illustrate an image in my mind of who would give justice to the person who caused this storm. There was a kite too. The legend is that if you mimic a bird it will help you, so I did; nep op, nep op. Right at that moment a group of pessimists holding 'end of the world' signs pushed passed me and I recognised someone: that quaint, little girl; she was a scholar from a school I had recently visited, she was only temporarily there. She was a unique little girl of virtue. Her face was wise and so were her words; they xrayed your mind, they didn't zoom like the other children's words, they were slow and comforting.

Comments